Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Smile

With Valentine in just a few days, I needed to create some a card for my Love!  Mary-Ann here today, breaking out some Fancy Pants paper, watercolors, die cuts, stamps, twine, pearl pen and stickles!  For the base of my card, I used watercolor paper.  I cut it to the size I wanted to fit within my Fancy Pants Glassine Bag.  Since I am not mailing this gem, I can do what I want!  I dug out my watercolors and painted to my liking.  I chose only two colors.  You can use any type of watercolor, gelato, or colored pencils that you have on hand.  I layered my papers, backed my tag with foam and cut my dies.  I just love Wplus9 Heart Stackers.  Once my papers were layered, I added Ice White pearl drops from my pearl pen and Cotton Candy Stickles.







I then chose the colors for my envelope staying with the same color combo as my card.  



This is simple and quick.  I hope you did out your stash and create a thoughtful card for the loves in your life.








6 comments:

Redanne said...

Your card is a real beauty and I love the non traditional 'envelope' you have used too.

Giovana said...

This is beautiful!

Sue Lelli said...

I quite like all of the layers on this Fabulous card and the band you made for the bag!

Micki said...

oh wow Mary Ann, this is one treasure of a card and bag. Absolutely gorgeous and all those awesome layers. LOVE!!!!!

Tracy said...

So very beautiful Mary Ann...not only the queen of layouts but cards too, woohoo!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Broni said...

How gorgeous, Mary Ann! I just love the beautiful colors!